Call for Executive Committee members, Volunteer Roles
Women in Defence and Security (WiDS) is now accepting applications to join its volunteer Executive Team.
The Executive Team comprises leaders at all stages of their careers from across the defence and security industries who drive opportunities for the membership to meet, learn, and grow. Their collective contributions aim to meet WiDS’s three strategic pillars: Creating Connections, Recognizing Excellence, and Developing Talent.
We have openings for following volunteer roles:
- Vice President, Events
- Vice President, Sponsorship
- Co-Vice President, Scholarships & Fellowships
- Co-Vice President, Government Relations
- Vice President, Administration
- Vice President, Strategy
These positions are held for three-year terms and are open to anyone – women and men – across Canada working within the defence and security industries at all career stages.
Learn more about the roles here: https://www.wids.ca/cms/Career-Opportunities
Interested? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st March with a few paragraphs answering the following questions. We ask that you do not send attachments.
- What professional experience and personal attributes make you well suited for the role you are applying for?
- What are you looking to gain from this opportunity?
- Do you have previous experience attending our events or volunteering with WiDS? Tell us about it.
We can't wait to hear from you.